Whether it’s to unwind from the complexities of everyday life or to soothe sore muscles and joints caused by sports or minor strains, a hot tub hydromassage can help you feel better – naturally.
Since the time of the ancient 希腊人, people have found natural healing powers in bubbling pools of hot water. 古往今来, 罗马人, 希腊人, Japanese and other cultures have realised its many benefits through spirit, 思想和身体. Hot tubs can create the same effect.
热, buoyancy and massage found in the warm, soothing waters of a hot tub create an experience that is both relaxing and rejuvenating. Sit back and relax in your hot tub and feel the power of the hydromassage.
“Researchers have estimated that 80% of disease is stress related.”
Stress has an adverse effect on health – the heart works harder, breathing becomes more rapid and shallow, 消化变慢. Nearly every process of the body is degraded.
• Relaxing in a spa stimulates the release of endorphins, the body’s natural ‘feel good’ chemical, giving you a sense of well being and rejuvenation.
• Warm water and soothing massage relieves anxiety and relaxes tense muscles.
“Many physicians and physical therapists recognise the value of a hot tub as an ideal environment for rehabilitation therapy.”
• Eases muscle pain, fatigue, stiffness and soreness due to sports activities and exercising.
• Raises body temperature and causes blood vessels to dilate, resulting in increased circulation and blood flow which accelerates the body’s natural healing process.
• Speeds the elimination of lactic acids and other toxins, which are replaced by oxygen and the body’s natural nutrients.
• Relaxes muscles and stimulates the release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain killers.
• Ideal environment for stretching which can help stimulate the production or retention of lubricants between connective tissue fibres.
“The Arthritis Foundation recognises the benefits of hydromassage and warm water exercise to help relieve arthritis pain.”
• Reduces body weight by approximately 90%, relieving pressure on joints and muscles and making it a safe and gentle environment for warm water exercise.
• Increases circulation and helps move inflammatory substances away from the joints.
• Allows muscles to become relaxed, which creates an overall feeling of comfort and makes it easier to carry out daily tasks.
• Raises the body’s temperature and causes blood vessels to dilate, resulting in increased circulation.
• Decreases swelling and stiffness and restores strength and flexibility, which can help increase range of motion and protect joints against further damage.
“According to a medical study conducted by a the Mayo Clinic, the cardiovascular stress of a 15-minute soak at 104 degrees is mild – much less than the stress of the light exercise most people with heart disease are advised to do.”
• According to a study in the scientific journal Sleep, a drop in body temperature can help to ease your body into a deeper, 更放松的睡眠.
• Hydromassage is a natural remedy, unlike prescription & over-the-counter drugs and alcohol, all of which make you feel groggy and have other adverse side effects.
“A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine indicates that soaking in a hot tub can be beneficial for people who are affected with Type 2 Diabetes.”
• Can reduce blood sugar levels by 13%.
• Increases overall sense of well being.